Friday, October 3, 2008

Live Blog: Britney Spears...I mean Palin - Biden


This woman is ridiculous.

Some awesome Palin quotes before I get started:

- "As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?" --Sarah Palin, interview with CNBC's "Kudlow & Co", July 2008

- "Perhaps so." --Sarah Palin, when asked if we may need to go to war with Russia because of the Georgia crisis, ABC News interview, Sept. 11, 2008

- "I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council

- "I told the Congress, 'Thanks, but no thanks,' on that Bridge to Nowhere." –Sarah Palin, who was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it, but kept the money for it...








Watch CBS Videos Online

I just finished watching the VP debate, and my lord, could the woman sound any more frightened. Things I wrote down while watching the debate (warning my mind wanders):

It's like the word "Maverick" is her baby blanket and it's her first day at kindergarten.

If she says "Maverick" one more time I'm going to request a fly-by.

Did Goose do another movie after Top Gun?

Did Tom Cruise?

Do you think she is secretly trying to brainwash the Scientology population by all of these "Maverick" comments?

Would that be enough to win the election.

Is "Playing With the Boys" in Top Gun the most homo-erotic scene in cinematic history?

Here's what I'm talking about...





Iceman is a gay nickname...

Focus...

Does she think that America wants a woman who sounds like she's our neighbor down the street in Alabama?

It seems like she was born to constantly be chewing a huge wad of bubble tape like a cow...

I wonder if she was a coach on the Mickey Mouse Club and secretly taught Brittney Spears everything she knows...

I can't believe she just refused to answer a question so she could talk about something she was more knowledgeable on...

Let's talk about energy some more.

No seriously.

Please, bring it up again.

Thanks.

Ok, do you know anything about anything else?

Biden is surprisingly cool and collected in this thing.

I will go stick my head in the freezer for ten minutes if Biden responds to one of Palin's retarded comments with:

"Ms. Palin, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Holy shit the Dodgers are beating the SHIT out of the Cubs.

I wonder how much spousal abuse is going to come of this Cubs loss.

I hope a lot.

Just kidding, kind of.

I hate all Red Sox fans.

I want some popcorn...bye

No comments: