Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Production up 46%

What in god's name happened to these commercials? They were THE BEST commercials I have ever seen. I think we all need more Terry Tate in our life and I've already wrote a personal message to Reebok complaining about the lack of it in mine.

Here's a little taste:



What is the best Terry Tate line? Favorite from that: "Well, he in for a surprise, A RUDE PAINFUL SURPRISE"



I know what your thinking, HELL YES I'm putting all of these up on here...I'm an equal opportunity hittin machine baby! That didn't make any sense but whatever...

YOU GOT MAIL BABY WOOOOOOOOO



I love when Cate and Tate are barking at each other in the break room and there are two terrified guys in between them...classic.



I hope that someone has a banner that says "Bon Boyage Bitch!" when I retire

After that guy wins Solitaire and Terry DRILLS HIM, I got to thinking...being a stunt double for all of these commercials 1) would be the worst job in the world 2) might be the reason they stopped filming these commercials. I seriously would not be surprised if they couldn't get anyone to take the hits anymore.

I've never even seen this one...Pro Bowl special BABY



You can't walk away from a K22 paper jam baby WOOOOO

No comments: