Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Introductions are in order

Everyone, I just wanted to let you know that my buddy Broc is now (and by now I mean his first post is already below this one) going to be writing for the Nipple. I told him I could use some help giving all of you guys more stuff to read about and he said he would be more than happy to tag in every once in awhile and write up some stuff about basketball/baseball/whatever in the hell he feels like. So, welcome him to the family and write nasty comments about everything he says like you do with me.

Just so you know...He went to Villanova and therefore knows a HELL of a lot more about basketball then I do. He is a fellow Halos fan and transplant from L.A. like myself. With that being said, look for a little more Left Coast attention to even out your ESPN bias.

(FYI he wrote his first post on Monday, before the Providence upset of Pitt. Props to you Broc...called the Darkhorse on your first post.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get some sleep man... first 10 seconds of Butler's 40yd dash? 30yd in 4.26?