Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time....

OOOOOOF THE YEEEEEAR...Drink up and celebrate!

In the past week and a half I have had the following questions asked to me while at work:

"Hey, Jack told me you're pretty good at fantasy baseball and I was wondering if you could help me out with my draft in a couple of days..."

"Who do you thinks winning the tourney this year?"

"Man, can you believe this NFL off season? Do you think the Eagles should trade a first and a third for Boldin or hold their picks for the draft and sign Plaxico?"

"Do you do any work in the office or just read sports stuff all day?"

"You think the Phillies repeating this year?"

"Why not, who do you think will win then genius?"

I know exactly what's going through your head, "who gives a shit Greg, we're all getting asked those questions."

That's the point genius, I FUCKING LOVE THIS MONTH!

Despite the fact that in this month I decided to bless this glorious planet with my existence; it's also the only time in the year where you get asked all of those questions in the span of a week. What a great time of year for a sports nut.

So that being the case, I'm going to answer all of those questions one post at a time while Broc keeps you up to date with his awe-inspiring basketball intellect.

No comments: