Sunday, February 3, 2008

Marshawn Lynch...is a baller

I don't know who's idea it was to give Marshawn a blog at yardbarker.com but they deserve a ludicrous raise. If you haven't seen this, which I'm assuming most people haven't, here is the link: http://www.yardbarker.com/users/MarshawnLynch

His blog is basically a bunch of rants in ghetto slang which, in a matter of ten minutes, will give you a piercing headache. My favorite thing about this page is the video section on the right side of the page. Most of these videos include Lynch, his two cousins (who are blatantly obvious because of the Lynch locks), some white guy named Dewey (who I will assume is his manager or something), and some random black guy who is very assertively trying to take advantage of Lynch's stardom to land a record deal. These videos are priceless.

This is one of my favorite sports related videos without question. I'm proud to present, Marshawn Lynch starring in "Tippin His Whip"







What the F does "Hyphe" mean?

This is my favorite one, this clip has "Shawty Boy" trying to nail his first single which is apparently going to be Marshawn's theme song for his blog...watch for the blatant bird flip ten seconds into this video



So this kid may not be the brightest bulb in the closet, but god damn can he run with the pill. I challenge you to think of a player that runs harder than he does, the only other player I can think of that even comes close is Marion Barber.



DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

No comments: